AuditViewer - Changes
This page is intended to give an overview of the most significant changes within AuditViewer releases.
Changes in 0.3.4pre1
- Bug reporter, catches exceptions and allows you to file a bug report, if you like.
- Column Mapper, abstracted interface for creating the event-table, allows for adding columns, but UI dialogs for customization missing, yet.
- Tree View, the most prominent change is the new tree view, allowing for events to be sorted into a hierarchical manner.
Changes in 0.3.3c
- Update of web-audit library to 0.2.15, fixing some more parser bugs
- Preparation for customized table columns (internally, will be part of the next release)
Changes in 0.3.3
- Incorporation of the web-audit library 0.2.13, fixing some parser bugs
- Restructuring of internal architecture for easier i18n support
- This release internally uses the XStream library which makes it a little bigger (777k)
Changes in 0.3.2
- Includes injection with HTTPS (in testing phase - comments/suggestions welcome!)
- Parsing of audit events without a final response header